Bafana FM Africa News2014, Above and Beyond, after gig, Americana, Annie Mac, attitudes to pop, Avalon stage, backstage, Bajofondo, bar, Bomba Estereo, Consequence of Sound, disco, DJ Pierre, DJs, Dolly Parton, Eyes for Gertrude, festival review, Foxes, French, Glasto, Glastonbury, Glastonbury 2014, Green room, Groovejet, hospitality, interview, Kangaroo Moon, Kiesza, Latin, live, live music, Murder on the Dancefloor, Other stage, picture, Pilton, pop, pop stars, Pyramid Stage, rock, rockstars, Sasha, Shy FX, Sonic, Sonic tent, Sophie Ellis Bextor, SourceFM, strings, Stromae, sunset, Tony Hardy, Worthy Farm
2014 festival shows how diverse cultural roots are inspiring pop mainstream With 200,000 people, or a veritable city, airdropped into a huge farm in Somerset, promising performers of all persuasions were going to attract a crowd. As acknowledged by Sophie Ellis Bextor, pop and disco have once again found their places at Glastonbury, allowing audiences…
Bafana FM Digital – Bringing you the best new African Vibes.
- Experience the New Magic: Goddess Good Fridae’s ‘What A Feeling’ on The Playlist Now.
- Honor the Legends: Rolondo Rich’s ‘U Can’t Stop Me’ Pays Homage to Hip-Hop Icons on the playlist
- Aria’s Musical Journey Continues with ‘Smile’: A Global Anthem of Unity and Dance on the Bafana FM Digital Playlist.
- Friday Dies Returns: ‘Bullshit Artist’ Single Emerges, Cementing Their Metal Comeback on the playlist
- JCraig Releases Groundbreaking Music’NEEDYOUSOBAD,’ exploring Essential HumanUrge for Relationship Bonds on the playlist.