Bafana FM Africa News2014, Above and Beyond, after gig, Americana, Annie Mac, attitudes to pop, Avalon stage, backstage, Bajofondo, bar, Bomba Estereo, Consequence of Sound, disco, DJ Pierre, DJs, Dolly Parton, Eyes for Gertrude, festival review, Foxes, French, Glasto, Glastonbury, Glastonbury 2014, Green room, Groovejet, hospitality, interview, Kangaroo Moon, Kiesza, Latin, live, live music, Murder on the Dancefloor, Other stage, picture, Pilton, pop, pop stars, Pyramid Stage, rock, rockstars, Sasha, Shy FX, Sonic, Sonic tent, Sophie Ellis Bextor, SourceFM, strings, Stromae, sunset, Tony Hardy, Worthy Farm
2014 festival shows how diverse cultural roots are inspiring pop mainstream With 200,000 people, or a veritable city, airdropped into a huge farm in Somerset, promising performers of all persuasions were going to attract a crowd. As acknowledged by Sophie Ellis Bextor, pop and disco have once again found their places at Glastonbury, allowing audiences…
Bafana FM Digital – Bringing you the best new African Vibes.
- Unveiling ‘Awaken Awaken’: xposé say’s New Anthem Redefining Indie-Pop on the Bafana FM Playlist
- Santeri’s Stunning New Release “Pressure” Showcases Afrofusion Brilliance and Musical Charisma on the Bafana FM Digital Playlist
- Feel the Rhythm of Belief: Forchap Vitalis Presents ‘Wear Your Faith’ now a Bafana FM Daily Powerplay
- King Camil and Project Pat’s ‘Life We Live, Pt 2’ Hits Bafana FM Africa Daily A-List Playlist with Unmatched Rap Artistry
- Experience the Charm: Dons of Youth’s ‘Falling in Love’ Makes Daily Bafana FM A-List Debut