Bafana FM Africa News19 years old, 437 million hits, 50 Cent, ABC American Music Awards, ABC’s American Music Awards, Bieber, Cahill, Closer, comical, David Guetta, Elmhurst, fans, first UK single, goofy, illinois, instant hit, Justin, Katy Perry, Keenan, Keenan Cahill, lip-synch, lip-synching, LMFAO, megamix, rare genetic disorder, release, singing, the wanted, top 40 hits, USA, USA success, Youtube sensation
Unknown from Illinois shows how to make Teenage Dream come true. Since Susan Boyle astounded society’s preconceptions with “I Dreamed a Dream”, a goofy 19 year old from Illinois USA, who is 4 foot 2 in height as a result of a rare genetic disorder, has won 437 million fans since he lip-synched Katy Perry’s…
Bafana FM Digital – Bringing you the best new African Vibes.
- King Camil and Project Pat’s ‘Life We Live, Pt 2’ Hits Bafana FM Africa Daily A-List Playlist with Unmatched Rap Artistry
- Experience the Charm: Dons of Youth’s ‘Falling in Love’ Makes Daily Bafana FM A-List Debut
- From Gaza to Syria: ‘You’re Omran’ from ‘Lillia Kysil’ Sends a Melodic Message of Hope Amidst Tragedy
- Enter the World of ‘You and I’: Neon Phoenix’s Haunting Ballad Makes Daily A-List Debut
- Ballad Powerplay: Dive into Erik Frank’s Emotionally-Charged R&B Hit ‘Wishing You the Best