Bafana FM Africa News19 years old, 437 million hits, 50 Cent, ABC American Music Awards, ABC’s American Music Awards, Bieber, Cahill, Closer, comical, David Guetta, Elmhurst, fans, first UK single, goofy, illinois, instant hit, Justin, Katy Perry, Keenan, Keenan Cahill, lip-synch, lip-synching, LMFAO, megamix, rare genetic disorder, release, singing, the wanted, top 40 hits, USA, USA success, Youtube sensation
Unknown from Illinois shows how to make Teenage Dream come true. Since Susan Boyle astounded society’s preconceptions with “I Dreamed a Dream”, a goofy 19 year old from Illinois USA, who is 4 foot 2 in height as a result of a rare genetic disorder, has won 437 million fans since he lip-synched Katy Perry’s…
Bafana FM Africa News
Katy Perry performed ‘Dark Horse’ at the Grammys alongside Juicy J. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4cT3VJLDg0 This story first appeared on pressparty Katy Perry to “fly around the arena” on Prismatic tour Katy Perry has revealed that she will literally “fly” around venues on her upcoming tour. The US songstress is due to take her Prismatic tour around the…
Bafana FM Digital – Bringing you the best new African Vibes.
- Experience the New Magic: Goddess Good Fridae’s ‘What A Feeling’ on The Playlist Now.
- Honor the Legends: Rolondo Rich’s ‘U Can’t Stop Me’ Pays Homage to Hip-Hop Icons on the playlist
- Aria’s Musical Journey Continues with ‘Smile’: A Global Anthem of Unity and Dance on the Bafana FM Digital Playlist.
- Friday Dies Returns: ‘Bullshit Artist’ Single Emerges, Cementing Their Metal Comeback on the playlist
- JCraig Releases Groundbreaking Music’NEEDYOUSOBAD,’ exploring Essential HumanUrge for Relationship Bonds on the playlist.