‘Joel Edwards’ is Futuretone 72 who’s song ‘Be my Melody’ is current being used for a Macdonald’s global advertising campaign. Find out more by watching Episode 2 of the fantastic series #THAMESTIMES
Bafana FM Africa News#thamestimes, Aston Microphones, Aston Origin, Aston Spirit, Aston Stealth, Be my Melody’, Boat life, Boating, Canal, Circles, Deepest Blue, Edwards and Young, film series, Filmmakers, Futuretone 72, Ginger and Pickles Productions, London FM Digital, Louise Caligari, Macdonalds advert, Mapeldurham, Mr Wiggles, Music Business, Music Industry Tips, music producer, Narrowboat, Planet Funk, River Thames, Russell Caligari, short films, Sontronics, Thames Times, The Caligaris, Will o the Wisp
The brand new single from ‘The Caligaris’ is entitled ‘Circles’ and is out now on Ginger and Pickles Productions. To support the release ‘The Caligaris’ are producing and presenting a monthly series of short films about their exciting studio and boat life-work blend and surviving in an ever-changing music industry. #THAMESTIMES will also be broadcast…
Bafana FM Digital – Bringing you the best new African Vibes.
- Experience the New Magic: Goddess Good Fridae’s ‘What A Feeling’ on The Playlist Now.
- Honor the Legends: Rolondo Rich’s ‘U Can’t Stop Me’ Pays Homage to Hip-Hop Icons on the playlist
- Aria’s Musical Journey Continues with ‘Smile’: A Global Anthem of Unity and Dance on the Bafana FM Digital Playlist.
- Friday Dies Returns: ‘Bullshit Artist’ Single Emerges, Cementing Their Metal Comeback on the playlist
- JCraig Releases Groundbreaking Music’NEEDYOUSOBAD,’ exploring Essential HumanUrge for Relationship Bonds on the playlist.