Bafana FM Africa News19-21 september, 2014, beats, Bhangra, camping, cheap tickets, contemporary, Cornwall, Falmouth Soul Sensation, festival, Frank Turner, instruments, Jessica McEvoy, live, live music, Looe, Looe Music Festival, Oggymen, Oompah Brass, RSVP, Squeeze, Tankus the Henge, The Brand New Heavies, tickets, Tregoad Park, variety
Formed in London, Squeeze exploded onto the music scene with their second album ‘Cool For Cats’, in 1979, cementing their place as one of Britain’s most important young bands of the time. Featuring the classic single ‘Up The Junction’ as well as the title track, it was many listeners’ first introduction to the witty kitchen-sink…
Bafana FM Africa News
Cosmo Jarvis is a musician from Devon, who will be playing at this year’s Looe Music Festival from 19-21 September, as a main supporting act playing alongside headliners; The Brand New Heavies, Squeeze and Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls. Here is their merchandise page Here is Love This by Cosmo Jarvis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG-vPi1W_cs
Bafana FM Digital – Bringing you the best new African Vibes.
- Experience the New Magic: Goddess Good Fridae’s ‘What A Feeling’ on The Playlist Now.
- Honor the Legends: Rolondo Rich’s ‘U Can’t Stop Me’ Pays Homage to Hip-Hop Icons on the playlist
- Aria’s Musical Journey Continues with ‘Smile’: A Global Anthem of Unity and Dance on the Bafana FM Digital Playlist.
- Friday Dies Returns: ‘Bullshit Artist’ Single Emerges, Cementing Their Metal Comeback on the playlist
- JCraig Releases Groundbreaking Music’NEEDYOUSOBAD,’ exploring Essential HumanUrge for Relationship Bonds on the playlist.